It is a known fact that your guests will think of and remember the party the most from your big day.
You can trust High Energy DJ’s to handle that big responsibility. We offer a unique blend of professionalism and excitement to give you an atmosphere that will be both elegant and entertaining. We think the dance should be a party, complete with family, friends, and free beer, but also mix in a bit of “style” to give it that feeling of importance that you deserve, all at an affordable rate that’s easy on your wedding budget.
Our professionally detailed wedding planner allows you to tell us what type of individuals you are. You tell us what you’re looking for in an entertainment company:
- Wild and wacky or more laid-back?
- Interaction complete with props or just spin the tunes?
- Formal or Casual
- We have references for all types of personalities
It’s all up to you. You choose the traditions and accompanying music. We even give you options such as:
- A grand march or a grand entrance?
- Would you like a fast upbeat party style grand march, or a slow elegant version?
- Is there a garter/bouquet toss?
- Instead of a garter/bouquet toss, perhaps you’d like a “longevity dance” and be able to give the bouquet to some elder guests who’ve been married the longest?
You are also in charge of the music. Although one of our main strengths is having the uncanny ability to recognize a crowd and keep everyone involved, you have a say in the music we select:
- Rank musical genres according to preference on our wedding planner
- Select “must play” songs from our interactive database
- Personalize your wedding tradition selections
- You can provide hard to find music if we cannot get it for you
Call for pricing
on any Saturday show. Costs in non-peak wedding season may be less than peak prices, but always will include lighting. We reserve the right to offer discounts on Saturday shows based on availability.
At High Energy DJ’s, we feel that we have found the perfect mix between playing what the students want to hear while satisfying the school’s need to remain within acceptable boundaries.
- The cutting edge hottest songs
- Newest hip-hop, rock, and alternative bands
- Dance club type lighting
- Younger DJ’s who are in touch with what kids of today want
- Edited lyrics where needed
- DJ’s with good judgement in choosing music selections
- An aware DJ to control the dance floor for grinding or moshing
- Affordable rates
- School tested – experienced DJ’s to handle any situation
High Energy DJs is fully staffed with young DJs who have the ability to interact with the students to make their prom, homecoming, etc. the night of their lives! With years of experience, we understand the importance of making sure all students and families feel included and are never offended by what our DJs say or the type of music they play. All of our songs are edited to omit any negative language and keep everyone happy and partying all night long!
Here are just a few of the schools that we do shows for a very regular basis:
Waterloo High School
Waterloo Middle School
Sun Prairie Senior High
Eastside Elementary in Sun Prairie
Deerfield High School
Beaver Dam High School
Marshall High School
St. Johns Middle School in Waunakee
Columbus High School
Heritage Middle School in Waunakee
School Pricing subject to change based on availability and case by case situations
We offer some great discounts for our school clients where we are able to. Most school dances are held on our off-peak times so we can afford to discount our normal rates. We do our best to maintain the following structures:
- Minimum Booking Fee of $250
- Included is a 2 hour dance with lighting any day except Saturday
- Shows less than 2 hours in length will still be $250
- A 3 hour show for any day except Saturday will be $375 and includes lighting
- A 4 hour show for any day except Saturday will be $450 and includes lighting
- Any Saturday show will be priced at our normal $595, unless it is in peak wedding season, in which case it would be $895. Proms and Homecomings are definitely subject to this adjustment as they fall in May and October which are in our peak wedding seasons. We would reserve the right to offer discounts on Saturday shows at any time based on current availability.
Whether you’re looking to have a dance party or just listen to some great tunes in the background, High Energy DJs is sure to increase your attendance for the night!
*We currently do not offer Karaoke*
No matter the situation, High Energy DJs will satisfy your needs beyond expectations! Graduation parties, Bar-mitzvah, Quinceañera, Corporate parties, Class reunions, Neighborhood get-togethers, etc. We’ve got you covered!